Tuesday 15 April 2014

Welcome New Deer Creek Dealer JMacKay Flies (Morton Fishings)


Morton Fishery What a Super 
Fishery,Many Thanks For Your Hospitality John Mckay I Had A Super Day And Was Blowin Away Today When Mark One Of Your Regular Rods,Took The  Time  To Introduce Himself,A Rod That Has Graced The Morton Banks For 
Over 30 yrs.






Fished in the bay most of the day plenty fish moving,wind in my face,I just couldn't reach them,the shouts a size 10 cats whisker,tried all the usual suspects to no avail,got a few bumps on the dancer,Mr MacKay comes down to 
shock and awe that I am on a blank,checks my flees,Shrugs his shoulders,you should have a few by noo,any hoo I'm off you better have a few in the book or you were never here,lol nae pressure then.





The blanks off,switched to my new buzzer patterns and BOOM fish on a good lump estimated at about 4-5lb,followed by a massive lump that got off,funny that the best ones are never in the net,thats my excuse and I am sticking to it,dropped a few more and netted a few more good fighting fish,nice fankle so that was my last cast.







All in all I had a great day,great excuse for me now,oh dear I need to go and see my good client at JmacKay Flies.

All The Best John Big Welcome From All At Deer Creek We Wish You The Best Success

Tack Free Uv Diamond Resin Range And DC Product Range Now Available

No comments:

Post a Comment